- 1 GDPR Suite Advanced Review: This WordPress Plugin makes your website GDPR compliant in minutes
- 2 GDPR Suite Advanced Introduction
- 3 GDPR Suite Advanced Overview
- 4 Here are the key features of this plugin:
GDPR Suite Advanced Review: This WordPress Plugin makes your website GDPR compliant in minutes
The General Data Protection Legislation (GDPR) is in the news these days — for good reason. This new law applies to all companies/ businesses/ website owners that gather and process data belonging to European Union (EU) citizens, even if this is done outside the EU. This includes companies with operations in the EU and/or a website or program that processes and collects EU taxpayer data.
Before now, EU citizens have had’control’ over their information through the’1995 Data Protection Directive’, however the 1995 Directive is not great in practice, because it results in different laws in different member states. The GDPR replaces the present EU Data Protection Directive, and is a fundamental change to the way organizations must approach data privacy, providing consistency and one regulation across all EU member states which applies to all EU citizens.
Why You Should Be Concerned?
The good news is there is a brand new plugin that goes tomorrow that makes GDPR compliance as easy as a few clicks of your mouse. Let’s check out my GDPR Suite Advanced Review below for More Information!
GDPR Suite Advanced Introduction
Ensuring your compliance with the GDPR is crucial to your long-term business success. By now, all the websites out there like Facebook, YouTube, Google, and lots of others have already updated the way they interact with their customers and their terms of service. That’s because noncompliance with the GDPR carries extremely steep penalties…
How steep? The penalties for non-compliance are up to 20 million Euros or 4% global turnover, which will put you out of business if you’re found to be out of compliance. That’s why you need to have GDPR Suite Advanced for your websites.
In a nutshell, GDPR Suite Advanced is a an easy-to-use WordPress plugin which makes it easy for you to become GDPR compliant without any stress. This is not something that you can afford to miss out on, unless you have 20 million euros laying around (the maximum fee for non-compliance).
GDPR Suite Advanced Overview
Vendor Able Chika
Product GDPR Suite Advanced
Launch Date 2019-Jan-24
Launch Time 10:00 EDT
Front-End Price $27
HUGE BONUS, bonuses YES
Niche WP Plugin
Support Effective Reaction
Site Click here
Recommended Highly Recommended
Skill Level Needed All Degrees
About The Creator Of This Plugin
Able Chika is a marketing expert that has been very famous among his community. GDPR Suite Advanced is one of the products that demonstrate his ability in catching up with all the marketing issues.
Apart from GDPR Suite Advanced, Able Chika is also known for such products as eCOM Launcher, eMartHub Builder and eCOM Launcher, etc.. As he carefully analyzed them before the actual launch products under his name are of best quality.
It’s a fantastic thing because we’ll get into its features straight away, now if you are feeling curious about this package. The parts of this GDPR Suite Advanced Review will tell you what this tool can do.
Here are the key features of this plugin:
- It’s easy to setup GDPR Suite Advanced without needing to hire coders, designers, or anyone else
- Everything you need to become compliant in minutes is included in the GDPR Suite Advanced
- The GDPR Suite Advanced dynamically removes sensitive data on your WordPress database and automatically removes user information from 3rd party services and APIs keeping you compliant and ensuring that you avoid the massive penalties imposed by GDPR noncompliance
- The GDPR Suite Advanced works with eCom shop, or any website, blog running on WordPress
- With just a few clicks of your mouse, your website will be compliant when you use the GDPR Suit
- Right of Access: Your readers now has the right to request that a copy of some of their information you have on file
- Right of Erasure add while on your website, users and the form can delete their information
- Breach Notification: your users automatically gets data breach notification — By law you have 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach
- Cookies Consent: All cookies/pixels are blocked until your website visitor give their approval
- Your subscriber can update their data at any time with ease, again keeping you compliant.
- Right to Object system where your subscriber can easy unsubscribe at any timeTerms & Condition Pages: Auto-generate privacy, terms and condition page with built in auto redirect until condition is fulfilled.
The founder gets you and your readers WP websites covered going forward through this (GDPR) acts and this WP plugin translates those requirements to the language of WordPress security. GDPR Suite Advanced is compatible with major wordpress plugins. And in case you install or activate any compromised plugins or themes, the information of your clients is well protected.
You should use this WP Plugin?
It is simple. Here are the reasons you should get this plugin right now:
You can not afford to wait All websites are required to be compliant by May 25th, 2018
Struggling to become GDPR can results that are compliant in fines as high as 20 million euros!!
If you try to do it yourself you may miss something if not the requirements
Hiring someone else to make sure your GDPR compliant can set you back THOUSANDS of dollars
The price on GDPR Suite Advanced is going up! — If you wait, you will end up paying more
Failure to become compliant with the GDPR can result in massive fines that can shut down your entire internet business. Since the GDPR is enforceable to ANYONE with a website available to people in the EU, if you are in any kind of internet business, you need GDPR Suite Advanced. That means affiliate marketers, bloggers, CPA marketers, product owners, list-builders, ecom shop as well as online service providers MUST become GDPR compliant to prevent massive fines.
The GDPR Suite Advanced is an easy-to-use WordPress plugin that makes your site compliant with the GDPR within minutes from right now.
It’s simple to setup without needing to hire coders, designers, or anyone else.
Everything you need to become GDPR compliant within minutes is included in the GDPR Suite Advanced.
The GDPR Suite Advanced dynamically removes sensitive data on your WordPress database…
…and automatically removes user information from 3rd party services and APIs keeping you compliant and ensuring that your avoid the gigantic penalties imposed by GDPR noncompliance.
If you are not ready and you don’t have thousands of dollars to invest in getting compliant, you owe it to yourself to take a look at GDPR Suite Advanced at this time.
How does this work?
It only takes a couple minutes, and using the GDPR Suite Advanced is easy. They also incorporate installation instructions that are simple to make it easy to begin. All you have to do is only 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Get GDPR Suite Advanced
Step 2: Install The GDPR Suite Advanced Plugin
Step 3: Setup In Minutes For Full GDPR Compliance
Let us check out the demo video below to see it!
Who is it for?
If anyone from the EU visits your site, you’re required to be compliant with this brand new regulation.
You absolutely MUST be compliant if you receive leads from the EU share any kind of personal data with you.
That means if you do any of the online, You Have to Be GDPR compliant:
eCommerce Store Owners
ANYONE with a website that’s accessible to individuals in EU member countries
Then you definitely need this plugin!
For a limited time, you can grab GDPR Suite Advanced with early bird discount price in these choices below. Let us pick on the best choices for you before this offer gone!
OTO 1: GDPR Suite Advanced PRO ($37)
OTO 2: Developers permit ($67)
OTO 3: Resellers license ($247)