Announcing the Newest Sendlane Automation Makeover!
You asked & we built it!
Today, we are excited to launch our new & improved Automation Module that gives all Sendlane Marketers insight into their automations in just a glance with the ability to manage BOTH autoresponders & workflows in ONE simple, easy to use module.
To help you get accustomed to our new look we’ve put together the step-by-step guide to walk you through the layout & functionality of the new module!
Let’s Get Started!
- Login to your Sendlane account & select the Automations module from the left side navigation menu. Both your Autoresponders & Workflows can be listed under ‘All.’
- To view ONLY your Autoresponders / ONLY your Workflows, choose the appropriate section under your Automations.
- To Edit, Deactivate, Duplicate / Delete an Automation / Workflow open the drop down menu by selecting the 3 blue dots in the top right corner of the Automation / Workflow you would like to make changes to.
- To make a new Automation select ‘Add Automation’ from the top right corner of the Automations module.
- Name your Automation in the text field supported, then select whether you would like your new Automation to be an Autoresponder / a Workflow. For the purpose of this instance, we will create an Autoresponder. Do not forget to click next!
- Now that you have created your new Automation you will need to choose your recipients. ‘Choose Recipients’ in the top right corner.
- Choose the appropriate lists that you would like to have receive this Automation. You have the ability to exclude specific lists from your Automation as well.
- Enter ‘From Name’ & ‘From Email’ in the text fields provided under the Tags selection. Click Save.
- Your new Automation will appear in your full list of Automations. To add a new Autoresponder to your Automation, select the 3 blue dots in the top right corner of the Automation you would like to add an Autoresponder to & click ‘Edit’.
- To make a new Autoresponder select ‘Create Autoresponder’ in the top right corner. You have the ability to remove/select lists for your Automation by ‘Recipients’.
- From here, the email editor will open & prompt you to create your new email.
Now let’s talk Workflow!
- Should you select to create a Workflow, select the Workflow selection when adding an automation.
- It will direct you to the standard Workflow setup page. You will need to choose the action that will trigger your Workflow as well as the lists you can receive your Workflow.
- You are ready to start creating your new workflow! You’ll see the standard Workflow builder here.
- To view the analytics for your Autoresponders, open your Automation, select the Autoresponder you would like to view & the analytics will automatically be generated. You could view analytics for the past 24 Hours, 1 Week, 30 Days / 90 Days.
It is as easy as that and you are ready to conquer the world of Automation!
The New Campaigns Module!
We have given our campaigns a facelift too!
- To View, Resend, or Delete a campaign choose the drop down arrow on the right side of your plan.
- To view the reports for your sent campaigns, choose ‘View Reports’ on the right side of your campaign. Pretty smooth & simple, right?